Obtaining medicines


My American wife, who lives with me in the UK, had all hers, and mine, medications taken in a break-in at my daughter`s house. She has diabetes and high blood pressure. My wife is on a visa to stay in England. Does anyone know what we can do to obtain replacement meds for her? We live in the Leeds area, and i am not sure if there are "free" clinics where she can seek help, or if we have to go somewhere else for help.Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!


About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Examples of mobile app promo videos, one of my work.

Sign In or Register to comment.